This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

torsdag 13 januari 2011

Riding in the snow


I thought Nalle would go bananas today we when rode in the snow in the big summer-pasture but he stayed very calm. Probably because the snow was very deep and he's a small horse... Found some tracks made by the tractor that was easier for him to walk in, he could even trot and canter without jumping like a rabbit :)
We did some nice stops, he was so with me today that I couldnt sigh without getting a stop. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Great photo Emelie! That looks like it was fun.

    ~ Beth, Parelli Central

    SvaraRadera