This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

måndag 31 januari 2011

Do nothing - get tons of apples.

My little horse is so funny! Today after finishing his dinner he wanted some more treats, "hmm" he said... and then he walked away a few meters to lay down.
Last time he did that I think I scared him abit by moving towards him too fast with the treats and I didnt want to do that today so I didnt move. But when he layed down he turned his head towards me, "hello, cant you see that Im laying down? where's my treats?". Nothing else to do than to give him everything in the pocket and some scratches! I wonder what a normal person would say about that, my horse get the most treats for taking naps, and not to speak about all those coffee-breaks we have when "working" in the arena! ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Va kul! Tul brukar ställa sig lite menande och vippa på vippbrädan, men ligga ner är ju supercoolt!

    SvaraRadera