This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

onsdag 5 januari 2011

How to forget a 12hour day

Went to Nalle after work and got home around 21.30 after being away the last 12 hours, I could fall asleep in the sofa in 2 seconds... When I got off work at 20 I just wanned to go home and sleep, but when I got in the car to go home the car somehow found it's own way to the stable, magic!
As soon as I got into the pasture (they live outdoors in the forest) I got boosted with energy and even considered riding, but that would have been crazy ;)
Spent some time with Nalle giving him food, scratches and got some cuddling (and food) myself.
When he was done and he had his last scratch he said "ok, we've got a new hay-bale, byebye" so I turned to get back to the car.
When I got the gate I turned around and saw him coming back to me, he NEVER do that! I gave him a pat, said good night and then he walked back to the other horses. Got back to the car with a big smile and Im glad that I went there tonight :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar