This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

måndag 24 januari 2011

Playing with a little lady

 


Playing with a 3 years old spanish little lady who belongs to a friend of mine.
This is the 4th time she's worked with, my trainer has worked with her before and this was the first time for me.

She's very acrobatic!

I didnt release the second she did it right because I've seen her do it well before and I wanted her to get more relaxed in her body and her movement before the release, that worked pretty well.
At first she was flying, but at the end I took the rope of to check if I had pushed her to hard, "what remains is the truth", and when I did that she stilled followed me. 
She got very tense when she saw that we were going into the arena, so when we were done and the other horses had left I let her run any frustration off (I would have prefered to start with that). 
That also gave her time without pressure in the arena and hopefully she will be a little less tense the next time she walks in there. 


1 kommentar: