This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

torsdag 27 januari 2011

Nice day in the sun

You know that feeling you get when you let go of tension if you e.g. get massage?
That pleased feeling that makes you want to sleep?
Nalle had that today when he finally after a month could walk and run without being afraid of falling on the ice. We went to one of the stables near by to borrow their paddock because there wasnt much ice left. I thought Nalle would go bananas when he finally could run, but no...
We did exercises online to stretch out the body and then we played some with different ways to activate the hindlegs from the saddle. We also moved the front end for the second time and he did that very well, and when my little LBI got some treats for doing it well he did it even better... ;)
But most of the time we spent sunning and yawning!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar