This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

lördag 26 februari 2011

Trying to find gaps in our friendly game

Came to the stable just before it got dark so there wasnt any time to play outdoors, I put Nalle in an empty box in the barn and did some friendly game. "Can I pat your tongue? can I pat you under the tail?", then I brushed him everywhere and found his favourite brush and after that we did the game of "can I spray you all over the body with this body shine?", I've got a very shiny horse now (even under the belly..). I also packed the bag for tomorrows lesson, it's going to be so much fun! Fingers crossed that it wont snow tonight...

Oh and I did find a gap in our friendly game some days ago, I stood beside him and jumped up and down, that made him really upset. Did some approach and retreat and made it a positive thing with some treats. Must have looked really fun with me jumping around like a frog... Im still thinking about why he got so upset, perhaps he thought I was threatning him. Any other ideas?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar