This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

söndag 13 februari 2011

playing games

My horse played games with me today, and not the bad kind where I do the game.
He caught my attention, then he walked a few step so he was in front of me and turned his ears to I could see that he was in a playmode. So I asked him to backup with draw, he backed up really nice, got some scratches and a treat and then he did the same thing again... I asked him to back up with either draw or by using a few hair in the tail and he did both really nice.
Im really happy that my little LBI rather play games with me than eat hay with his friends when Im there, and I think it's nice that he starts the game. It shows to me that he likes to play with me. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar