This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

lördag 23 april 2011

Feels like summer

Yesterday I met a friend in the stable at 9 in the morning to go for a trailride, we took a 2 hour ride and both the riders and horses really enjoyed it.
Then I went home for a shower and to pick Daniel and the dog up, we were invited to an "easter-dinner", on the way we stopped at Nalle again to hang around for a bit.
We bought icecream and brought two chairs so that we could sit in the sun and relax while Nalle was eating grass and the dog was running around with his toys.
It was a lovely day and it really felt like summer even thou it's only april!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar