This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

fredag 27 maj 2011

A short update

It's been a while since my last blogpost, Nalle has moved to another stable in another city for the summer and I've started a new job so I havent had much time between working and being with Nalle.

He's starting to become a part of his new herd (they're 16 horses, 1 foal and 2 foals on the way) and since I work in another city Im only there 5 days a week. When I get back to him on thursday evening after being away since monday morning he gets very happy to see me and starts to play with my in the pasture when I come to get him. Our relationship has grown stronger from this since our little herd of two has become his main herd, and when we play it works even better than before. We even had our first flying lead change at freestyle and the liberty is getting very strong, he's also starting to get the new fancy manouvers and is starting to get how to do them at freestyle aswell as with contact. Perhaps it's time to put together some auditions soon...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar