This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

måndag 9 maj 2011

Busy busy

Last week was very hectic with loooong days, alot of work and alot of horses :)
At the moment Im too tired to get my thoughts together but Im still smiling from the flying lead change he gave me yesterday and the wonderful liberty-session we had tonight in his big summer-pasture. He's a wonderful and lovely horse and I can't understand how people dont want to have that relationship to their horses, instead they handle their horses hard due to lack of understanding or interest in learing another way to the goal.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar