This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

lördag 25 juni 2011

Progress

We're really starting to make progress at cantering. Lately I've been able to ask Nalle to take the canter from walk and today he started to get how to do it from halt and back-up. When doing things like that Im glad that I've got a small, light and fast horse. He might not be the ultimate horse for high-level dressage but the goal is to prove everyone wrong ;) I was smiling and laughing the whole time and when he took his third nice canter from back-up there was nothing to do but to jump off and eat grass.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar