This is a blog about me and my horse Nalle's travel together as horse and human, as companions we've got: love, language, leadership and lightness. Our destination is all about the road we travel and my guide is my furry "drinker of the wind".

fredag 25 mars 2011

Trailerloading

Finally all the ice in the paddock has melt! Drove in the trailer today and could do some proper trailerloading/playing, tried to do some while there was still ice but it was hard for Nalle to walk up into the trailer since his hindlegs slipped on the ice when he pushed away.
After a while Nalle got back to seeing the trailer as a place to rest, at the end he could really relax in there again.  Did some loading at liberty and he was as good at it as last time so we spend most of the time working on the flying lead changes online and taking scratching-breaks in the trailer, I also sent him over a small jump a couple of times to see if he was more confident today and he was. After playing for a while I put him in the barn to rest for a little while before we rode back to the pasture, he seamed to be pleased about today and was very relaxed.
Apparently he stood at the gate waiting for me to come back when a friend in the stable walked by abit later, maybe he wanted to do some more trailerloading!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar